Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Gokulanatha Hindu Mahajana High Schooll

 In Short GHMHSchool 

I have studied in this school from class 6 to 11 formally called as First form to 6 th form say SSLC.  and I was 1963 batch.Today this school entered in  100 th year ie centenary year This school has groomed me When I completed  5 th class in municipal  school in  11 nd Agraharam in Salem my teachers had recommended GHMHSCHOOL to my father for my further education and my father admitted me in that school after admission test My teachers were very simple and efficient and patient and very strict in our education and make sure we are studying by conducting small test after completion of each lessons thus we were forced to study every day in our lessons without fail. Every day morning prayer will be there We were having full day school.  Very green memory 


No comments: